IF YOU ASK ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE MET WITH AN ANSWER, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN ASKED.
- If I post something that is a fic and it includes a graphic or a mix or something else, does each component count separately?/If my fanmix has a cover… Yes.
- What about WIP’s? They are accepted, and word count can either be counted per part or as a whole at the end of the two weeks.
- How do I submit? Just click the ‘submit here’ link on the sidebar. As long as it gets to us, we really don’t care how you do it.
- Where do I post? My team blog, my blog, etc? Just so long as it gets tagged back to the ‘thon, I really don’t care. That’s up to you and your captain.
- What if I post something on LJ? Again, as long as it makes its way back here. Post the link on tumblr.
- Where will everything be posted? We’re going to try to reblog everything to this blog.
- Also, an in general note regarding the waiting list and the cap on members: As a ‘thon, a lot of you voted and said that the 30-member-limit cap was good and fair and reasonable. I know it sucks for those few people who didn’t make it in time, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t get on a team ever or that this is your only chance. We’re having another ‘thon in October, and there’s still a lot of people who haven’t contacted their captains. I am trying my best as the admin of this blog, but this is an extremely stressful thing for one person to handle. The captains are coming on as editors/co-maintainers during the ‘thon, but of course all of the ‘rules’ come back to me. Please, PLEASE, remain calm and don’t get up in arms if you don’t end up on a team. I’m so sorry that you aren’t, but I’m trying to be fair to both myself and my crazy emotions as well as the captains and the other teammates.